TrialMaker is a premium .NET library that provides trial licensing for .NET applications. It provides a simplified and easy way to integrate secure free-trial license generation and copy-protection features. It also supports premium offline license generation for expired free-trials using its own License Generator utility.
- Supports .NET Framework 4.0 and higher.
- Super easy integration with signed and secured library.
- Provides a simplified yet powerful licensing model as compared to other libraries.
- Generates secure free-trial licenses with configurable trial periods.
- Encrypts licenses with strong military grade AES-256 encryption.
- Generates unique Hardware IDs per customer for license validation.
- Generates hardware-locked licenses based on clients' Hardware IDs.
- Generates unique license keys based on clients' Hardware IDs.
- Supports activation of single and multiple devices with individual licenses.
- Organizes multiple products and their licenses automagically.
- Prevents multiple free-trial uses with its Proof Of Use (POU) feature.
- Determines whether clients have backdated their System Date/Time.
- Ability to restrict or limit the number of trial uses, e.g. 12 times (daily or till expiry).
- Ability to restrict or limit the usage time per running instance.
- Provides support for premium license activation using its own License Generator.
- Lets you provide a direct link to your product's purchase page that can be launched once a free-trial expires.
- Includes other additional properties and methods for handling licenses and license validation tasks.
- Very low memory footprint and impressively fast license validation tasks.
- Designed for both lightweight and enterprise applications.
- Well organized and documented source code.
TrialMaker includes a sample C# demo project that will help you easily get started. The project's source code and demo has also been well documented allowing you to extend the product even further.
For support or assistance, kindly reach out via email: wilskym[at]live[dot]com.
TrialMaker is governed under a Proprietary License.